• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Error plz help

This topic is 6147 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

*I know this doesnt beling here but i didnt get a response in lounge and RM i know that u use Delphi....Plz Dont Delete this RM ive been trying to fix this for days.....Thx Hello, Im very new at programming and Im using Delphi....Ok, when i download a component and put it into a form it has problems finding a file that it is looking for.....It happens with every component ive downloaded...Ill Give you an example. ______________________________________________________________ program LogoApp; uses Forms, LogoMain in ''LogoMain.pas'' {LogoAppForm}, Application, Forms, LogoMain in ''LogoMain.pas'' {LogoAppForm}, Application; uses Forms, LogoMain in ''LogoMain.pas'' {LogoAppForm}, *Application, Forms, LogoMain in ''LogoMain.pas'' {LogoAppForm}, {$R *.RES} Application,;,Initialize; Application.CreateForm(TLogoAppForm, LogoAppForm); Application.CreateForm(TAboutBox, AboutBox); Application.CreateForm(TForm1, Form1); Application.Run; end. -------------------------------------------------------------- The Error says:[Fatal Error] logoapp.dpr(9): File not found: ''Application.dcu'' -------------------------------------------------------------- And it directs me to the line where i put a *. I know it must be an easy question.....one more question. ----------------------------------------------------- One More Error....... Here is a little bit of it --------------------------------------------- uses Forms, NOTEBOOK1 in ''NOTEBOOK1.pas'' {SDIAppForm}, About in ''ABOUT.PAS'' {AboutBox}, Unit12 in ''notebook1.dcu'' {AboutBox1}; _____________________________________________________ [Fatal Error] sdiapp.dpr(7): Could not compile used unit ''NOTEBOOK1.pas'' Whats that mean??? Thx For Your Help

Advertisement

• Advertisement