Sign in to follow this  

Super Mario style game

This topic is 3741 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Yes. This is what I want: a 2d game like super mario.Of course only for educational purposes. I have the Idea, the way to make the in-game-art (Im graphic Designer), the knowledge to make it a "good beginers game" and funny (i have studied kognition, phycology of the games, publicity, etc), but i need the hard work. I need to know how to put all the things together to make the game and where to find these knowledges to do it. a) i need a step by step game creating tutorial (simple one, 2d, if Supermario style, better). b) i need the material to make the game (programs to use, etc) If its free, better :) c) Need books,pdf articles, information on internet about how to se the programming language or how to make a game. If its free, better :) d) People who want to teach me ho to do it. Im thinking in a very very little game. Maybe a background with a character and a scroll stage with a few monsters, no more. i want to know how to do this. Could anybody help me? Thanks!!!

Quote:
Original post by Beppo
a) i need a step by step game creating tutorial (simple one, 2d, if Supermario style, better).

jnrDev. Although if you're completely new to programming you're probably better off starting with something much simpler (like Pong) first.

Its an option, but i want to do it like a real game, with programming, art, and all. Learning all the stages to make to select one ( game design, level design, programming, artis) to stay on.

This topic is 3741 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.