Sign in to follow this  

Debugger warning message

This topic is 3740 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Whatever I write in the editor will be compiled and when pressing F5 it doesn’t stop by the errors or warnings, before it showed the error list and I had to fix the errors which were written there but now it only shows the errors while editing and it seems it doesn’t really compile my codes because even if I write “apple” it will run, I ticked a checkbox saying not to show the warning message and this happened. But I remember before that it stopped when there were errors, the error list appeared and didn’t show any message. Now I don’t want the message window but I want to see latest error list after pressing F5 and my code to be compiled.

When you press F5 (assuming of course you are using Visual Studio of sorts), you will be running the project after compiling what you have written. The easiest way to see the errors and having Visual Studio stop at that, is to click 'Build' on the tool bar at the top and then click 'Compile' or 'Build Project'.

I hope that helps you :)

This topic is 3740 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.