Visual C++ 2005 Include Issue

Started by
7 comments, last by JustinMs66 16 years, 7 months ago
when i have this code: #include "stdafx.h" #include <GL/gl.h> #include <GL/glu.h> it has no errors, but my openGL code (just taken from examples, simple code) won't work. when i have this: #include <windows.h> #include "stdafx.h" #include <GL/gl.h> #include <GL/glu.h> OR #include <windows.h> #include <GL/gl.h> #include <GL/glu.h> it displays a whole BUNCH of errors. it dosn't like the windows.h file but it needs to be there. what should i do? -- by the way: i am using "Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition" i go to file->new->project. win32->win32 console application. Console Application = checked; Precompiled Header = checked
Advertisement
Sounds like you need the Windows Platform SDK. You can get it for free from the Microsoft website.
Have you installed the Platform SDK?
Nope but i don't have a "valid" copy of windows so i can't D-:
Oh no! You pirated Windows and now you're screwed!
any way to get arround it?
I'm sure you have your reasons for not buying it. Download it from a school or a friend. I wonder if from Linux's WINE it would work :)
Sig: http://glhlib.sourceforge.net
an open source GLU replacement library. Much more modern than GLU.
float matrix[16], inverse_matrix[16];
glhLoadIdentityf2(matrix);
glhTranslatef2(matrix, 0.0, 0.0, 5.0);
glhRotateAboutXf2(matrix, angleInRadians);
glhScalef2(matrix, 1.0, 1.0, -1.0);
glhQuickInvertMatrixf2(matrix, inverse_matrix);
glUniformMatrix4fv(uniformLocation1, 1, FALSE, matrix);
glUniformMatrix4fv(uniformLocation2, 1, FALSE, inverse_matrix);
Since most developers aren't big on pirates who would likely take from their pockets too, I don't think you'll get much help. If you don't like Microsoft, use Linux/Mac, etc. If you just like stealing from others, go else where :)

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

no, its not that, i purchased an XP professional CD, and i still have the CD but i lost the code so i was forced to use a crack.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement