• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
JustinMs66

OpenGL Visual C++ 2005 Include Issue

This topic is 4022 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

when i have this code: #include "stdafx.h" #include <GL/gl.h> #include <GL/glu.h> it has no errors, but my openGL code (just taken from examples, simple code) won't work. when i have this: #include <windows.h> #include "stdafx.h" #include <GL/gl.h> #include <GL/glu.h> OR #include <windows.h> #include <GL/gl.h> #include <GL/glu.h> it displays a whole BUNCH of errors. it dosn't like the windows.h file but it needs to be there. what should i do? -- by the way: i am using "Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition" i go to file->new->project. win32->win32 console application. Console Application = checked; Precompiled Header = checked

Advertisement
I'm sure you have your reasons for not buying it. Download it from a school or a friend. I wonder if from Linux's WINE it would work :)

Since most developers aren't big on pirates who would likely take from their pockets too, I don't think you'll get much help. If you don't like Microsoft, use Linux/Mac, etc. If you just like stealing from others, go else where :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!