Sign in to follow this  

Bouldermouse

This topic is 3739 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Folks, this is our latest game Bouldermouse! Scaled down screenies It is a 2D Game with 3D GFX. Collect all diamonds. Pay attention to falling rocks and the monsters! Use dynamite to blow up disturbing walls... True 3D meshes, particles etc. using optional pixel- and vertexshaders. Made with Delphi 7 Pro using DanJetX Components for GFX (DX9, all resolutions possible) and Squallsound for Music and Sound (using OGG). It is a shareware game with 5 Levels full playable, 40 Level and Leveleditor for own Levelsets in Full. I hope you like it, please give it a try, comments welcome! Current Version is 1.1 there maybe a patch later but I don't know of any existing bugs... Project Page with Download, Screens, OnlineHiscores, Order: http://www.magicstorm.de/bouldermouse.html Direct Link: Download: Bouldermouse (19mb) Have fun and Thanks! firlefanz

Quote:
Original post by firlefanz
Current Version is 1.1 there maybe a patch later but I don't know of any existing bugs...

Golden Rule: There are always bugs.

Feel free to frame that and mount it on your office wall :)

Seriously though, looks cool... downloading right now.

Sign in to follow this