Sign in to follow this  

Is the online Comp Programmer course...

This topic is 3740 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Is the online Computer Programmer course even worth taking? I need to start somewhere and as I have a full time job and a family, I cannot drop it to go to school full time. Would this course give me the computer programming fundamentals or would it be a waste of time and money? The course that I am looking at is offered out of The Stratford Institute of Technology. No burns plz.

I'm not familiar with it, but in general the utility of actual courses like that depend on your ability to learn on your own. If you know you have trouble disciplining yourself to read books and do sample problems on your own, and/or you know you prefer directed learning supervised by a third party, then it might be worth it for you.

If you're comfortable doing things on your own, that's just as viable a learning path.

This topic is 3740 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.