Sign in to follow this  

[.net] best c#.net book

This topic is 3739 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm trying to find the best book for c#.net. I mainly want to program some business applications with C# for right now. If i get more involved in gaming i'll most likely use c++. I like C#.net because its very close to C(what I'm used to), and I can create a GUI pretty darn quick. My goal is to create a program that allows a user to schedule sales and then it would automatically calculate a projected cashflow. It wouldnt hurt if it could exchange data with Quickbooks and Excel. I have some other project ideas where I would need to do more database programming. I guess SQL is the best for this? I guess this isnt the best forum for what I'm trying to find out, but just wanted an idea on books maybe some of you have run by. Thanks a lot.

I like this book: Programming C#

http://www.amazon.com/Programming-C-Building-NET-Applications/dp/0596006993/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-9464098-9870008?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1190319715&sr=8-1

It covers a lot of topics fairly well.

This topic is 3739 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.