Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gorky

Where are you from?

I''m curious where other PR users are located. I might be willing to team up with others in my area. I live in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. Others, please feel free to add, where you are from (for other partnerships.)

I didn´t notice that you were just asking for PowerRender users...
Please specify that clearer and don´t count me...

What the hells!

Are you one of those creapy guys that you hear about on ricky lake, trying to be nice to kids and trying to get to meet them and trying to find out where they live....
But you are mush more perverted, you like computer nerds, preferred age 18-35 with acne ....

JOL, I''m offended.
I''m happily married to a very attractive wife. I have two kids.
I have been a professional programmer for about 5 1/2 years working in the corperate grind.

But I''m also very serious about making a game.
Therefore the investment in PR.

I''m also wise enough to know, that having a team member(s) very close to me, would boost productivity.
Face to face meetings with on-site demos is very important. Feeding off of each others enthusiasim. Learning from each other.

Right now, I''m trying to learn 3DStudioMax, PR, Q3Radient, along with furthering my DX knowledge.
But if I had a team member, there would be less knowledge needed for all involved. That is a good thing.
It is better to be very good at one tool, rather than average at many tools.
(Unless you are going it alone. Then you have to master everything!)

I totally agree with you and you don''t know how frustrating it is to be so far away from another PR user here in Paris, France.

I would like to share what I learned and learn from what PR users can learn me...

Amadrias
France