Making coop games (and other stuff)

Started by
1 comment, last by Srekel 16 years, 7 months ago
Just wondering a little about the judging process. Will they be able to sit together to play the games? It would be nice to know whether or not if it is a good idea to make a coop game, where the players (judges) have to sit at the same computer. Also, will they have just a keyboard and mouse, or is it a good idea to implement gamepad support, if the game benefits from it? If so, will it be Xbox 360 controls? That would be nice for those using XNA since it's a very API for those. A final question while I'm at it: What about multiplayer (only) games? Just some stuff that might be nice to know before starting to think about what kind of game to make.
------------------"Kaka e gott" - Me
Advertisement
If you submit a multiplayer game, we'll find people to play it with. Not everyone playing in a session needs to be a judge for the one who is to determine scores, after all.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Alright, cool. :)
------------------"Kaka e gott" - Me

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement