• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
orphankill

DirectX Audio Tutorial Flaw...

This topic is 4013 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi again, I've been using the tutorial: http://www.gamedev.net/reference/articles/article1881.asp provided here at gamedev, and it works fine and plays the sound just like I want it to. The only problem is when I restart my program a second time no sound comes out. If I change to a different song in the code and recompile it will also work the first time, then fail afterwards. Also, if this problem is as easy to solve as I imagine it is, could someone please tell me what functions allow me to adjust frequency, volume, and such? The tutorial uses many classes that are no longer described in the latest SDK so I can't figure it out.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!