• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ankhd

Why are all the .Xfile exporting tut's and any thing else I find on the subject dated

This topic is 3925 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Dated 2002 why is no one doing any of this stuff now , or did the world just stop at 2002 my main problem is I can't export a mesh that has the physique mod applied. the mesh gets loaded in the mview(sdk) but I lose all the uvw mapping comes out with the map applied but not in the right location. I used the Panda soft and the kw exporters. I wanted to use the biped and physique but all you get is the biped object move and the mesh is located behind the biped and doe not move. If I have to reinvent the wheel could someone please point me in the right direction on how I would go about writting a 3ds to DX mesh loader and will I need the 3dsmax sdk and can any one use this sdk I only have 3dsmax at tafe. [Edited by - ankhd on September 24, 2007 10:40:07 PM]

Advertisement
Nothing has really changed in .x files in a loooooong time. What sort of problem are you having that you think material from 2002 isn't good enough?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!