Places to buy LCD monitors

Started by
-1 comments, last by Nytegard 16 years, 7 months ago
My Dell 24" LCD recently had the power button die, so unfortunately, I need to replace it as it's out of warrenty. I ordered from Dell again, but apparently their new monitors don't have as much in the height adjustment area, so they're out of the question. It was about 8 inches lower than eye level, and sticking a bunch of books under it to raise it up is not what I'd call a safe alternative. I'm particuarly snobby when it comes to this, as I'm a perfectionist, and cannot even tolerate 1 dead pixel. And I prefer decent panels. My other monitor is an LG 246WP, and I would consider getting another, but the people at Best Buy are not exactly too fond of me as I went through about 8 monitors to find 1 that didn't have a dead pixel. Are there any reliable stores that offer a zero dead pixel guarantee for a monitor of my choosing? My budget is about $2000 and I'm aiming for probably either a BenQ 24" or LG 24" monitor, but willing to go higher end. Thanks. *EDIT* Alright, thanks to a suggestion elsewhere. NCIX.com NCIXUS.com 8.96 on Reseller Ratings, and it offers a zero dead pixel guarantee. Not exactly the best prices, but a zero dead pixel guarantee makes up for the hassle of trying to play the lottery elsewhere. [Edited by - Nytegard on September 25, 2007 10:47:56 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement