Lego Wars 3D Request

Started by
3 comments, last by 3d2dgames 16 years, 6 months ago
[LEGO WARS] this is a model/texture request for lego wars(working title) ill mostly need textures for the models but first ill need a main model for a template. that model needs to look something like http://www.minifigcustomizationnetwork.com/node/101 or like http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/274961/ but with a little less polys than that if possible. poly count prefered to be smaller than 900 Anamated template once the model template is done ill need a anamated version of it with the following actions walking running punching throwing grenade crawling shooting acting scared one acting scared two hurt foot one hurt arm one dieing 1 dieing 2(grenade) dieing 3 (falls apart) dieing 4 other?(have anything else you would like to add?) i prefer the following file formats .U3D .3DS .MD2 id also like it if i could get a template of the texture for it. please note [CREDIT WILL ONLY BE GIVIN IF...] you tell me how you want your credits to be presented. it isnt requierd but preffered if each peice of work you did was in a zip/winrar with a txt file telling me who made it. i need to keep it as organized as possible. BUT! best of all you give a 640x480 image of your model doing several poses and angles then have your name/credit stuff in a corner. this will let me do a slideshow of all the different models and textures in a entertaining credit slideshow thing.(lack of good wording lol) I WONT accept a image that portrays a inappropriate action [checklist-stuff i have so far] P-51 Mustang model by IsickPuke from gmc P-51 Mustang texture by IsickPuke from gmc [texture request only for people with the template] american marine american airborn trooper american officer german soldier german ss german officer russian conscript russian soldier russian officer Japaneese soldier Japaneese officer Japaneese commando UK marine UK officer UK SAS LEADERS Stalin Hitler Mou Son(japaneese leader during WWII i dont think i got his name right) american presidents during WWII(roosevelt and truman)*added the presedents names* churchill VEHICLES it would be nice if some people could make some of the VEHICLES found here http://www.mechanizedbrick.com/mb.html but dont have any lego figures showing on the models because they will more than likely be scenery NOTE: no aircraft WEAPONS i cant think of any guns to request at the moment but if you know of any sub-machine guns used in WWII i would appritiate it. [Inspirational info] qualities the game will have -territory battle(kindof like star wars battlefront) -trench warfare -urban warfare -huge maps -bump-mapping(gotta love U3D) -possible hero creation -punch attack -5 guns -grenades -simulates infrantry combat during WWI and WWII -completely child safe(no cussing blood gore or no exessive violence such as making the player feel war is fun) future version LEGO WARS II may have driveable vehicles [Edited by - 3d2dgames on October 2, 2007 1:38:05 PM]
Advertisement
Cool idea. Does your game have a website?

I'm working on a similar project.

Shedletsky's Bits: A Blog | ROBLOX | Twitter
Time held me green and dying
Though I sang in my chains like the sea...

currently it doesnt. im waiting for the graphics so i can render images for the design of the website.

i like your project :)
Quote:Original post by 3d2dgames
-completely child safe(no cussing blood gore or no exessive violence such as making the player feel war is fun)

You're making a war game using LEGO as the theme. Surely I don't need to point out the oxymoron. If you want to portray the notion that war isn't fun, you don't make a game out of it; you make a movie or a book.

Is this project sanctioned by LEGO? If not, you'll need to change the name. Brick Wars or something like that might be better.

Franklin Roosevelt was U.S. president during most of WWII. He died on April 12, 1945, of a cerebral hemorrhage and was succeeded by Harry Truman. Germany surrendered the following month, with Japan following suit in September. If you're making a historical game, LEGO or not, you need to dig up the facts! This sort of project would work very well as an educational experience.

As for models . . . are you working with LDraw?

GDNet+. It's only $5 a month. You know you want it.

ahh you raise a good point lol. what i mean by that is... when you see some games it makes it seem like the people in it like to kill and this game wont have that. yea i should brush up on my history lol.

umm ill have to look into L-draw a little more. if it can export 3ds,md2, or obj i might.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement