[4E6] Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Started by
174 comments, last by cNoob 16 years ago
Well, being that the 4E6 Contest has been officially announced, I figured it was appropriate to start the Unofficial Screenshot Thread. So, the purpose of this thread is to provide a place for all you wonderful folks to post screenshots (and artwork) of your contest entry. Last year we had some really interesting progress that was visible within the thread. It also provides a place for you guys/gals to feed off each other's creative energy. I want this thread to be a place of inspiration for everyone in the contest - rather than feeling hard on yourself after seeing someone else's work, let it be a reminder that you too can do wonderful things, and in turn inspire others. So... let's see some screenshots! EDIT: Since this thread will probably be seeing a lot of traffic, I have decided to include a link to the ultimate list of resources: Free Resource Thread. Yes, I realize that the actual elements haven't been announced yet, but I intend that this thread will stick around for the duration of the contest. [Edited by - Moe on September 26, 2007 10:09:36 AM]
Advertisement
First screen shot:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'll try to keep you updated. Please, feel free to let me know how you think I'm progressing.
Good thinking.

I too will post screenshots here if I decide to join!
*Prepares for the onslaught of Rick Roll's*
Quote:Original post by barakus

On that note, perhaps we can try to keep the number of Rick Roll's to a minimum in this thread. I don't mind some friendly bantering between eachother, but try to go easy on the Rick Rolling.

Quote:Original post by Moe
Quote:Original post by barakus

On that note, perhaps we can try to keep the number of Rick Roll's to a minimum in this thread. I don't mind some friendly bantering between eachother, but try to go easy on the Rick Rolling.

Yeah I have to agree :) Especially those tricksy links that look legitimate at the bottom of the browser.

In other news: Reserve your first page post now, this thread is going to get HOT!
This'll be fun - first time participating!
AfroFire | Brin"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."-Albert Einstein
Can't quite post pictures of something I don't have yet but I'm planning on taking part. I'll update this post when I have progress to show.

Don't know how to take a screenshot of an XTerm... I guess I'll copy-paste the text next week-end.
Quote:Original post by Metorical
In other news: Reserve your first page post now, this thread is going to get HOT!

Is the etiquette for these screenshot threads to have just one post that you update as you progress, or that you keep posting separate posts as you progress?

I may enter this year if I can throw together something simple. I won't have a lot of time for the contest, but I might be able to put something together over the Christmas/New Year break.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement