• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Vitali

*Free* Composing for indie game designers

This topic is 4090 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello. My name is V and I'm a professional music composer/producer. Having some free time in my hands lately, I've decided to help indie game developers with some music and fx, free of course. Don't expect state of the art music files but I think that you'll find most compositions more than good. It would also be an insult to the paying customers. Contact me through pm's for more information. Please, I expect serious teams only. People who won't publish a game in this millennium shouldn't waste (my and their) time.

Advertisement
Actually, that is more of a personal myspace and not Pyro's (and not that great of samples :P), but thx anyway for your comment.

Hmm. Who gets the credit for that downloadable album? It was a very different style than most of the direct songs on the front page.

Do you have any suggestions for which tracks we should listen to - to get a sense of the style?

Well im making a 2D Game similar to dangerous dave. Heres some screenshots:
the weed is meant to by my character(havent got to creating him yet)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If youre interested i need sounds for my character jumping, shooting a pistol, shooting a machine gun and shooting an smg. Also some in game music would be nice...i dont know what kind of music though. I will also need a sound for falling and explosions.

hahaha : see the pm I sent you. If you like it, tell me your opinion here. If you don't, just keep it quiet :p The rar contains a composition of mine, maybe suitable for the menu or something and some sfx. Hope you like them.

Aiursrage : Nah, sorry. I don't really want to create elevator music in my spare time. Hope you understand.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!