New Sponsers!

Started by
9 comments, last by d000hg 16 years, 6 months ago
I just got word that the following companies/organisations would be interested in sponsoring the four elements competition: Hasbro Price Waterhouse Coopers Swarovski
">Al-Qaeda I personally look forward to my lifetime supply of their respective products.
Advertisement
LOL! Nice.
Quote:Original post by Metorical
I just got word that the following companies/organisations would be interested in sponsoring the four elements competition:

Hasbro
Price Waterhouse Coopers
Swarovski
">Al-Qaeda

I personally look forward to my lifetime supply of their respective products.

YOU got word? Are you admitting having ties with Al-Qaeda? May want to watch what your saying bub.

-------------------------------------------------------
">GK's 4E6 contest entry concept page.
------------------------------------------------------------- neglected projects Lore and The KeepersRandom artwork
Quote:Original post by Goober King
I just got word that the following companies/organisations would be interested in sponsoring the four elements competition:

Hasbro
Price Waterhouse Coopers
Swarovski
">Al-Qaeda

I personally look forward to my lifetime supply of their respective products.

YOU got word? Are you admitting having ties with Al-Qaeda? May want to watch what your saying bub.

-------------------------------------------------------
">GK's 4E6 contest entry concept page.

Haha that's true! At first I was going to put the name of some country that is continually at war with someone but I thought better of it. In the end though maybe I did worse.
Quote:Original post by Goober King

LoL... Seriously though, expressing support for Al-Qaeda in public carries a seven year jail term in Australia...
I dont see it as him supporting them, they are sponsoring the competition so therefore wouldnt they be supporting gamedev?
1st place gets an ak signed by bin laden.
Quote:Original post by HandCraftedRadio
1st place gets an ak signed by bin laden.

how much do you think that'd go for on ebay? :D
At first I was going to put the name of some country that is continually at war with someone

Uhh... USA?
Steve 'Sly' Williams  Monkey Wrangler  Krome Studios
turbo game development with Borland compilers
Quote:Original post by Sphearion
I dont see it as him supporting them, they are sponsoring the competition so therefore wouldnt they be supporting gamedev?

In soviet russia, Al-Qaeda supports you?

Oh wait this isn't slashdot... thank god. Plus that's probably about as far as possible from the truth ever given history.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement