• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Parker Walker

VARIA : cool sh'ump game...

This topic is 4025 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Check this out...
">Varia Trailer This is a sample of Varia, a game I did all the music for recently. This is a really cool game...I suggest everyone check it out and flex those shoot em up bullet dodging skills. You can download it here; http://www.willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=3552 If you like the music let me know because I'm looking for another project at the moment. [Edited by - Parker Walker on October 10, 2007 4:11:24 AM]

Advertisement
Looks awesome dude :)

How much time you spent on it?

EDIT: Now i saw you did the music, i thought you was the programmer. I was going to say the music is awesome

Good job!

[Edited by - GPxz on September 30, 2007 10:51:53 AM]

Quote:
Original post by GPxz
Looks awesome dude :)

How much time you spent on it?

EDIT: Now i saw you did the music, i thought you was the programmer. I was going to say the music is awesome

Good job!

Hey thanks!

The maker of the game is extremely talented, especially considering he is still in high school. I believe he spent the entire summer more or less on the game, but I'm not exactly sure. I was pulled in around 1 month before the end to compose all the music and some SFX; it was tons of fun.

Thanks for your kind words :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!