Python, trying to get pyopengl working

Started by
11 comments, last by FILO 16 years, 6 months ago
For what its worth, I just downloaded that sample code, and it ran flawlessly. I'm currently using Python 2.5 and PyOpenGL 3-something (3.0.0a6, I believe). I recently upgraded from using Python 2.4 and PyOpenGL 2.

Do you have NumPy installed in your Python 2.5 folder? I renamed the folder with that library, and tried running the program again. I received the exact same error you are getting, so I would assume you would just need to have that library installed.

Advertisement
ok... this is kinda embarrassing I checked if I installed Numpy correctly, and it turned out that I'd installed numeric python, and not NumPy.

Thank you very much for all the help. It runs smoothly now!

Quote:Original post by derickdong
For what its worth, I just downloaded that sample code, and it ran flawlessly. I'm currently using Python 2.5 and PyOpenGL 3-something (3.0.0a6, I believe). I recently upgraded from using Python 2.4 and PyOpenGL 2.

Do you have NumPy installed in your Python 2.5 folder? I renamed the folder with that library, and tried running the program again. I received the exact same error you are getting, so I would assume you would just need to have that library installed.

Cool, I must check it out. Thanks.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement