Sign in to follow this  

SDL Window problem?

This topic is 3729 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I'm working in SDL tonight just to see what I've remembered, and all was going good until I compiled with no errors which means I've reference SDL where it is with MinGW folder correctly to the project, or I wouldn't of been able to compile, for I had that problem earlier tonight before compiling the project. Well, here is what is up. When I ran the first program to see if it worked. Everything worked out like I expected, so I decided to open up one of my old projects and I got some DOS window up and the SDL App Window was up in some type of mimi window but I wasn't able to do anything to it. Odd, I thought, so I went to my project that I knew worked, but got the same result. What is this caused by? And I've realized I've been getting it anytime I run an Allegro project as well. I'm quite baffled on this one. Please give me a real solution. I was going to google this one, but didn't even know what to call this error, and I tried going to the compiler options, debug options, but nothing with command prompt, or window this or that was found in the compiler & debugger options. I've looked around hoping to find my own question resolved, but was unsuccessful, but I'm hoping a programmer has had this same problem, and can teach me how to fix it. I'll rate you really HIGH!!!!!! ALL OF YOU WHO HELP!!!!! Thanks, Numb3rz update: So I closed Winamp, and I deleted the project file, and it started working was it a memory problem, or 2 SDL_Apps running at once?

This topic is 3729 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.