Sign in to follow this  

direct x book

This topic is 3730 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Here is the link to a DirectX9 book that I really liked. The book covers vertex and pixel shaders. Older graphics cards might not support them. If you have an old graphics card, you might want to go with previous version of the book instead. The previous book also covers DirectX9 but does not mention shaders until the appendix. The book is located here.

Quote:
Original post by Thanatos454
Here is the link to a DirectX9 book that I really liked. The book covers vertex and pixel shaders. Older graphics cards might not support them. If you have an old graphics card, you might want to go with previous version of the book instead. The previous book also covers DirectX9 but does not mention shaders until the appendix. The book is located here.

Yup that's the best DX books I've read and I liked them so much I got the old and new version too!
An easier but not so good book would be "Beginning Directx9" by Wendy Jones.

This topic is 3730 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.