Sign in to follow this  

Learning DirectX 10

This topic is 3727 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I have just begun my quest to learn DirectX 10 programming(in c++), I finished Wendy Jones wonderful book "Beginning DirectX 10 Game Programming". As the name suggests it is for beginning DX10 programming, and much to my chagrin it did not offer any further resources in the book. After much surfing of the usually websites I have yet to find another DX10 book. If anyone on this forum knows of another book, online resources, or anything please let me know. If there really aren't any other DX10 resources, please let me know of a good way to familurize my self well enoght with directX 9. Thank you, elektronjunge

I'd say you're better off reading up on DirectX9's programmable pipeline for the time being; DirectX10 hasn't even been out for a year, so it's still "new". ;P

As for resources, the only ones I can think of are the ones in the FAQ over on the DirectX boards, so you might wanna try there: http://members.gamedev.net/jhoxley/directx/DirectXForumFAQ.htm

This topic is 3727 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.