Sign in to follow this  

VIEW COmputer Graphics conference in Torino Italy

This topic is 3727 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Dear Friends, I have been sending messages to the Moderators asking for permission to make this post, but I did not get an answer... so I just place it here: if you think this is improper, please let me know, I will remove it immediately. It is not my intention to spam the site! We are organizing a major Computer Graphics event in Torino Italy (yes, the city where the 2006 Winter Olympics took place), VIEW CONFERENCE, which will take place Nov. 6 to 9, 2007. We are recognized as the main event in Italy dedicated to Computer Graphics, and are official partners of events such as SIGGRAPH. Our website is www.viewconference.it It is a completely free and non-profit event, so also for its promotion we rather try to reach directly the grassroots professionals in the field rather than running ads. The conference is completely in english, and simultaneous translation in Italian is provided. As tradition, we are now at our 8h edition, we devote a large fraction of our program to Computer Games and related software: as an axample, one of our two key-note talks will be by Glenn Entis of Electronic Arts, our speakers include figures such as Dave Szulborski and Ken Eklund and our courses (also free!) include a specific SOFTIMAGE course on tools for game developers. This in addition to a rich anmation, special effetcs, architecture an design program, could make VIEW an attractive opportunity to visit Italy while profiting of a world-class CG event! thank you for hosting this message on the forum, best, ciao from Italy, Paolo www.viewconference.it

Sign in to follow this