Sign in to follow this  

Keep Realm Wars Free FPS Alive!

This topic is 3724 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Trust me when I say you should try this server mod. These scripts are 5 years in development. And finally ready for online testing. We have real time magic, AI Bosses, About ten weapons including a bunch of orignial weapons like the fireworks bow. If your a noob and not in a clan you get the mighty orc and elf. There's a great weapon we have invented called disk's, anyone remember the classic arcade game tron disk's? Thats where the idea is from. The disk has three parts and acts like a boomarange. It can go through objects and even terraine makeing this new weapon very deadly. There are so many scripts into this server that it is sure to blow your mind. Wait till you meet some of these bosses there incredible! Anyways just download this Realm Wars Mod and join server //Android Maker Mod\ http://www.zizfile.com/file/2576/Realm-Wars-Mod-zip.html

No offense buddy, but this is your first post here and you're asking people to download and install something?! You're crazy...and anyone who downloads that zip is crazy [wink].

I'd need some proof of credibility first...that you're not a virus bot [grin]

Sorry if it sounds intrusive but I just love that game and I am trying to keep it alive! You can scan that zip for a virus its clean. And I do intend to post here I like this forum its very large. And yes I am real I am a Torque Game Engine owner and am working on a game. The game uses Realm Wars to basically host the server.

Quote:
Original post by Praxis
go to praxinok.blogspot.com for screenshots!
I can't be bothered to copy some text and go to a random site. If you want to promote it, you need to have real links and screenshots here.

Ever action a would be user has to take significantly reduces the % who bother to go the whole way.

Quote:
Original post by SAE Superman
No offense buddy, but this is your first post here and you're asking people to download and install something?! You're crazy...and anyone who downloads that zip is crazy [wink].
Quote:
Original post by d000hg
I can't be bothered to copy some text and go to a random site. If you want to promote it, you need to have real links and screenshots here.

Lazy ass paranoid bastards!

I don't have the time to really play a game, but it looks pretty good.

^^ I did experience some annoying graphical artifacts (random polygons popping up), but I'll just blame my video card for that. :)

Quote:
Original post by d000hg
Quote:
Original post by Praxis
go to praxinok.blogspot.com for screenshots!

d000hg is FAR too important to "copy" and "paste"!

And yeah, the game looks pretty good.

Make sure you join the //Android Maker Mod\\ Thats the whole point.it may have a few things to download but its worth it you wont have to download again.

Sign in to follow this