3D Max what a DIFFICULT! Help me please!

Started by
12 comments, last by tum 22 years, 11 months ago
im back .. try (3dmax web ring)
Advertisement
hipocrites
I am the newest for this thread!
2)What are boxer glovers?

Does anyone notice that Tum is from Thailand ???
I don''t know for you, but I would bet 3DSMax litterature is not that easy to come by over there... And I''d bet it''s not that cheap neither to get a hand on the software.

As for the piracy issue, I often to refer to a good friend of mine who got a job in a game company after getting his skill on a pirated version. He was kinda worried of what he would say when he would present his works to the guys who would eventually hire him... but he got hired anyway. One day, months later, he was in a convention, chatting away with other modellers/animators like him, when the subject of "how did you learn the whole damn thing in the first place" came up. Sure enough, there was the lucky guy whose mum and dad could afford to send their child to the £4000 a year school to study animation (and usually get a job at DreamWorks, Disney, etc). But most of the other guys all said "Well, like everyone else, I pirated it and learnt on my own"...

So please, could we all stop judging each other''s choices, and simply accept that not everything is black or white, there is plenty of grey in this world. We all make choices, and we should realise that other people make other choices, and take (well, hopefully) responsibility for their choices...

Tum : if you are looking for help on 3DSMax, the links given above are good. Otherwise, any good book will do. They are not cheap, but usually worth the price anyway.

youpla :-P

Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement