my Isometric project....

Started by
11 comments, last by CmdKewin 22 years, 11 months ago
I got it to work, but I''m not sure if all those blue tiles are supposed to resemble something. And when you press the change map button the new text overlaps the old and it looks messy...

But hey, at least it worked

---
No game will ever rule more than CBT!
---Mikael Lax
Advertisement
yea. the blue tiles are correct. I removed the texture algorithm, to spare some speed... for the moment. and the map stuff should work... well, I''m going to rewrite it from scratch this week, so be patient :D btw, any ggod link to 3dsmax models usage? (for vb plz)
"Elisa, volerò per raggiungerti"-------------------------------------------GTD Swiss Pride - Orion Class Swiss 1st Fleet, Sector 32 - Ore Belt - Sol-------------------------------------------www.jediknight.it
I''ve been rewriting my engine this week... and I''ve added OpenGl support.... but I''m having some problems with the gluLookAt function... any idea on how to setup the camera?

"C++? Pain in the ass! Use OBERON instead..."
"Elisa, volerò per raggiungerti"-------------------------------------------GTD Swiss Pride - Orion Class Swiss 1st Fleet, Sector 32 - Ore Belt - Sol-------------------------------------------www.jediknight.it

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement