Sign in to follow this  

How to make relief

This topic is 3722 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

In my strategy game, I had an isometric map build from 2D tiles. I'd like to discuss the modelization of relief with such tiles. I'd like to have a map with nice mountain ranges, with some points like: - The possibility to have different "height" (high mountain, medium mountain, hills , plateau) - Different type (desert, rocky, grass, ice, etc) - Possibility to create mountain range by connecting a tile to some others - Possibility to have different slopes For instance, the South West side of a high mountain would have a steep slop going right into the sea, while the South East will have a gentle slope going to a medium mountain, then a hill, then a valley. Is this goal realistic with 2D tiles, do you have some example of graphics working that way? And if you are an artist, would you be interested to work on that?

This topic is 3722 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.