Music available for use in games!!

Started by
3 comments, last by Kylotan 16 years, 6 months ago
hello all i know this isnt technically a game post, but still. I thought there might be some people out there who are interested in getting some original music for the games / game movies / fmv's etc. My name is Aaron Edwards, and Im an orchestral Fantasy / Adventure / Action composer. Im currently studying for my Bachelor of Applied Music, majoring in composition, and my main area of expertise is the action / adventure / fantasy genres. I can also hold my own in the thriller / romance scenes. Demos of my music can be found on my mysapce at www.myspace.com/pianoscore , if your interested in hearing more of my work, i'd be more than happy to email it to you. Im very interested in persuing the game music scene, so please, dont hesitate to email me with any questions, comments or, even better, work possibilities ;) and dont be peterbed at the thought of you'll have 2 pay for good music, im very flexible ;) thanks for reading, and i hope to hear from you soon. Aaron
Advertisement
so are you making music free of charge, or are you demanding payment? (as this seemed rather vague) because I think that this could be helpful to many, as programming and art tend to be no problem for most, however (myself included)making music is a rather foreign concept.

and maybe this thread should be relocated to 'music and sound'.
I'll relocate it to 'Your Announcements'.
hey, thanks for the relocate, i wasnt sure where to post this.

i thought i posted a reply, but maybe it didnt get thru coz of the relocation.

Im happy to do small projects free of charge, however, i do not the sell the rights to my music, i only license them to you for use in that particular game / creation and all subsquent uses associated with that project.

Of course, this can be negociated if required.

If the project is a larger one, payment can be arranged, but im really easy going, if you wanted a ballpark figure, call it $150AUD for 10 - 15 mins for music.

I think the main point i want to make, is that Im very negociable on payment, and i dont want anyone to be peterbed by the aspect of paying for music.

Any questions or projects you want me to work, please, email me, im always happy to chat :)
(Hey other mods, I just moved this to Your Announcements, which is where it should be, not Music and Sound. Hence, it's going back there. If you intend moving it again, please PM me first. Thanks!)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement