Sign in to follow this  

Blitz3d AI need additional help!

This topic is 3713 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

ok so i posted a topic earlier asking how to program fps enemy intelligence and i got this code.------> For ai.TAI=each TAI If ai.seeplayer=True and ai.range < maxrange Then ai.shootplayer=true End If Next I have a few questions about this peice of code. How do you make the computer understand how to shoot the player and see the player? also how do you set the maxrange values?actually could you explain all of this? (sry my education in blitz3d doesnt go beyond 3d game programming for teens!(the book))I mean ai.shootplayer probably has fields and stuff so this code should be lots bigger so could you guys give me the whole peice of code and an explanation?

Thank fully, blitz3d, offers a few functions that allow you to check if the enemy is in view.... But i feel that you're spending to much time on this forum! Go experiment and open up source code, and test different things.... Experimentation is the way to go, then you can ask....!

Good Luck

Thank fully, blitz3d, offers a few functions that allow you to check if the enemy is in view.... But i feel that you're spending to much time on this forum! Go experiment and open up source code, and test different things.... Experimentation is the way to go, then you can ask....!

Good Luck

This topic is 3713 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.