Online role-playing forum special!!

Started by
-1 comments, last by Xamusel 16 years, 6 months ago
Hello there, everyone, how have you been? I just thought that I had better get some attention towards my online forum-based role-playing game. Where I put it at last, no one joined, but I need a group of serious players that are willing to help tell a story about a young person who-- WAIT A SECOND!! I can't say that stuff NOW!!!! If anyone is interested then please head over to <a href="http://www2.ezforums.org/projecthearts/>my forum and I'll give you a chance to make a whole LOT of characters for the story (I am the Administrator (which equals me getting 30 characters made) and I'll have four moderators (who each get 20 characters to make) and the rest of the twenty are able to be standard members with the right to have 10 characters made!!). Like I mentioned earlier, my forum policy is that the first twenty members to join or be members, get the right to make characters!! I hope that you will all have the right to join the forum... even if it is a fan-fiction forum (a weird mix of many tv shows and stuff).
Most likely the n00biest programmer out there. I need a website soon so that I can share my projects with you (when done with my projects).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement