Advice needed Please

Started by
1 comment, last by Vaan 16 years, 6 months ago
hello Everyone I am thinking about doing a game as my third year individual project but i am really hesitating about that. I want to get a good mark but i don't want something will make me work on it 24 hours a day. What i am trying to say that i need the advice of exprienced programmer who have programmed games before to direct me to which kind of games i should look into (or if they have an idea of different project that will be appreciated as well ^_^) My main programming is java but i do know a little bet of C++ though. Thanks in advance
Advertisement
If you're looking for marks, make a nice, effective and efficient application that handles some sort of redundant task. I programmed a game for my project, but I had the Winter Break to do it, and it wasn't polished, and so even though others did simpler things, I got a lower mark because it looked a little worse. I would do an app for the project, and on your own time, make your masterpiece of a game with no marks riding on its outcome.
bi-FreeSoftware
I understand what do you mean but I don't really have an idea of other applications thats why i forced to choose a game as a last resort measures and there are other people also who didn't recommend making a game as a final year project. If you have an idea of an application or you have a website that could direct me to some ideas that I would be grateful to you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement