Sign in to follow this  
sheep19

Finding a University..

Hello. I'm going to university, but I haven't chosed one yet. I'm going to study CS in England, and later become an AI game programmer (hopefully) So, which english universities do you reccommend for CS? (I know they want GCES, but I don't have any as I live in another country. But I'm getting TOEFL in christmas, and I have a very good average grade at school. (19/20) Oh I have some console C++ projects, are they any use to show them?) Do I have a chance of getting to a good CS english uni? Thanks in advance?

universities in england (or anywhere else in the UK) require A-Level grades (or equivelant).

there are a few universities in the UK that teach computer games programming degrees.

I'll shamelessly plug my own university since it's one of the better known courses (aswell as one of the only skillset accredited ones):

http://www.abertay.ac.uk/Courses/CDetails.cfm?RID=1&CID=185&Key=003

Quote:
Original post by Winegums

universities in england (or anywhere else in the UK) require A-Level grades (or equivelant).

I'm going to be an international student though (from EU). Our system is different, so I guess the criteria will be different for international students...Am I right..?