• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Marly

Colleges that offers Game Programming in or near Holland

This topic is 4066 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello there, Note before reading: MBO = Middle Profession Education HBO = Higher Profession Education I am Marlon, I am 19 years old and am currently having a hard time choosing a school for my future. I am currently a student at the Da Vinci College, that is an MBO in Gorinchem. Over 3 and a half years I want to start with my HBO. I have been thinking about University, and I would like that, but not all University's accept MBO students, most only want students with a bachelor degree in their pocket. So then I kept thinking, and at the moment I have the following schools in my mind. NHTV University of Utrecht These are both schools in the Netherlands. Like I already said, my chance on the University isn't so big, because I don't have a bachelor degree, and the University of Utrecht only offers a master Game Programming education. I may be doing this later, but the chance I get there at the moment is fairly small. These are 2 schools, but I want more, That's why I made this topic! Could you guys please help me search for the best / highest quality schools that offer a Game Programming education that lie in or near the Netherlands. When saying near I am talking about Great Britain, France, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, and anything else that lies very near the Netherlands. Why close to the Netherlands? This is because I want to stay near my family, I want to be able to see them every now and then. This also counts for my friends. I hope you guys understand this. If you know what NHTV and the University of Utrecht ask from students before they can follow an education at their college/university, could you please tell me? Only tell me if you are sure about it and if you know all the things they ask from new students. So you have probably been a student there, or you are a studen there currently, or you have been following that school for quite a while. NOTE: I prefer college's that offer an education with a focus on Game Programming, so not general programming. If you do know a school that offers an education which focusses on programming that can get me ready for a job in Game Design, you may post it here too. Please make sure that it offers a real high quality programming education, and that it is near the Netherlands. A little question: When you finish a programming education, you don't know a lot about game programming. Will you have to train yourself yourself in game programming before getting a job, or will they let you learn it while there. Or better: Will you learn that at your school too? I hope I can get some answers here, because at others site's I didn't get any real answers. Thanks a lot in advance for your replies! Marlon.

Advertisement

This topic is 4066 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.