• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

error withe programing in vista

This topic is 3855 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i thot i go check out vs2008 beta 2 i am making a simple project but i get een exeption error maby one of you knows what to do withe this i alredy turn off loaderlock System.TypeInitializationException was unhandled Message="The type initializer for 'SLDemo' threw an exception." Source="Skyland 3d demo" TypeName="SLDemo" StackTrace: at SLDemo.Main() at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() InnerException: System.BadImageFormatException Message=" is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)" Source="skyland 3d engen" StackTrace: at skyland_3d_engen.SLSystem.InitializeGraphics() at skyland_3d_engen.SLSystem..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, Boolean windowed, String name) in F:\skyland online 64 bit vista\tutorial 1\skyland 3d engen\skyland 3d engen\SLSystem.cs:line 33 at SLDemo..cctor() in F:\skyland online 64 bit vista\tutorial 1\skyland 3d engen\Skyland 3d demo\SLDemo.cs:line 10 InnerException: this is what i get when i run the compiled verzion Description: Stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Skyland 3d demo.exe Application Version: 1.0.0.0 Application Timestamp: 4724cd18 Fault Module Name: KERNEL32.dll Fault Module Version: 6.0.6000.16386 Fault Module Timestamp: 4549d328 Exception Code: e0434f4d Exception Offset: 00000000000233ac OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.6 Locale ID: 1033 Read our privacy statement: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409 can it be that its try ing to run in the KERNEL32.dll and vista does not have it btw all the samples that come withe the sdk dont work (but the executebuls in the sdk work fine)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!