• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Strange issue with MSVC8 + SDL

This topic is 3764 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have everything set up correctly, I'm simply linking SDL. The program compiles with no problem. However, I do have a problem running the application. I'm getting a "Application configuration is incorrect, blah.." error. I run depends.exe on it to see what's the problem. Basically, it's trying to open some strange EFSADU.dll. And I'm not even sure where I can find this dll at, but it's certainly not in a MSVC re-distributable or in the SDL development libraries. Can someone help? And I've tried creating a fresh new project that only links SDL and nothing else, same problem.

Advertisement
A quick google search shows that that DLL is used for hard drive encryption. Do you by any chance have this enabled?

Quote:
Original post by Exershio
A quick google search shows that that DLL is used for hard drive encryption. Do you by any chance have this enabled?

I'm not too sure if I do, but I don't see how it could relate to compiling with the SDL library.

Quote:
Original post by Drew_Benton
Here's an older thread that someone had similar issues, might be able to find something in there: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=406590

Already looked at, but there seems to be no fix related to my DLL issue.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement