• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Sound Creations - Website is up

This topic is 3828 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi everyone, I'm very pleased to announce that my website is up and running. Please take a minute of your time and make a visit. Of course, if you're a game developer looking for a musician - I can be at your service. Thank you for reading. Best Regards, Johan "Giannis" Hynynen The site: www.sound-creations.net [Edited by - Giannis001 on November 1, 2007 4:44:39 PM]

Advertisement
Didn't you just, uhh, forget something? A link to your site? :)

Anyway, your website breaks on browsers that do not support, or block, javascript - the menu doesn't show up in that case. The music sounds nice, relaxing, bytheway. It might be a good idea to have a list of music files, sorted by style or such, instead of a single player that only allows selecting the previous and next track. Forwarding the player and such functionality would be good, and some more tunes to listen to - after all, you say you're doing pop, rock, electronica and such, so let's hear some, right? :)

Quote:
Anyway, your website breaks on browsers that do not support, or block, javascript - the menu doesn't show up in that case.

Yes a simple no script message could inform a visitor that javascript is needed to view the page, or supply a non javascript version.

I don't know what the legal situation is but are you allowed to used the name Sound Creations?

Your music sounds good.

Yeah, I certainly forgot the link there....

I will redo the menu with CSS some day in the near future.

When it comes to the music, I will take a good selection of my work and put it up there - both tracks which are loaded in the mp3 player consists of several tracks which have been crossfaded into eachother. It might be a better idea to let the listener change track according to style (I did think about adding comments and a track even though I haven't done so yet).

When I picked the name "Sound Creations" I didn't think about the legal side of things. I will stick to it for now as I like the name as well as the logo I've created.

Thanks for the compliments regarding the music.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement