• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Problems in World of Warcraft- high latency,lag.....

This topic is 3766 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have very high latency in world of warcraft-average 3000ms.My friend is playing wow on the same server with modem 50kbs and don't have much lag-latency 400ms. I have wireles connection 500kbps but 3 computers are using it.I tried this: tracert test-ok turn off firewall,antivirus programs changed mtu to 1400(i did test and this suposed to be optimal mtu) I did almost everything that blizrad suggest Only thing i didn't manage to do is to set wow ports(3724,6112) under tcp protocol-maybe this could help??some help how to do this. Here are some information: i'm using: Ovislink air live wireless acces point wl-1120ap Planet internet broandband router xrt-401e

Advertisement
Unless you are a developer for Blizzard then we can't help you. This is a forum for making games. WOW has already been made.

Sorry, this is not a tech support forum.

Multiplayer and Network Programming

This is not what we do at GameDev.

You need to learn how to open ports on your router. Use Google

This topic is 3766 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.