Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Ankou6591

hiding graphics without resourcefiles

This topic is 3975 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

Hi I don't want that it's possible to copy the Picturefiles out of my game. So I want to know if there is a possibility instead of resourcefiles. edit: I'm using C++ and DirectX^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
I would place them external to the application and apply an easy/quick encryption algo to them and call it good. That will discourage 99% of those who would seek to steal your copyrighted material. The other 1% will get it no matter what your measures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!