How do I make a download Client?

Started by
17 comments, last by miketh2005 16 years, 5 months ago
I see many sites have download clients to download there games to your PC, how do I make one? and can you make me one? If you do then I'll give you infinite free casual games, since I own a casual game company.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by miketh2005
I see many sites have download clients to download there games to your PC, how do I make one? and can you make me one? If you do then I'll give you infinite free casual games, since I own a casual game company.

If you own a casual game company, I suggest you ask one of your programmers to do it for you. Isn't that the sort of thing you pay them for?
Quote:Original post by Sneftel

If you own a casual game company, I suggest you ask one of your programmers to do it for you. Isn't that the sort of thing you pay them for?

I assume he means he has his own flash site or something. :p

---Veni, Vidi, Vici.War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is strength.

Write a simple GUI in any language and hook it up to CURL.

I second that this post sounds fishy though... A business owner would have staff/contractors to do this for them, and would most likely know the correct use of 'their'...
yeah well I need to hire some, I just started, who are the cheapest programmers?
yeah well I need to hire some, I just started, who are the cheapest programmers?
oops sry for triple post something messed up with computer

[Edited by - miketh2005 on November 6, 2007 9:32:26 PM]
Hire decent programmers ou you'll waste mony
You could start doing thing yourself until you get to the point where you got something interesting enough tou actually make some programmers want to work for you...
who are the cheapest programmers?

The worst ones.

A programmer will run you at least $50,000.00 per year (not including benefits, hardware costs, software costs, etc).

I'm also pretty sure you don't have *infinite* games to give away.

-me

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement