Pacman AI info

Started by
1 comment, last by joshLangley 16 years, 5 months ago
I was searching the net for some good algorithms for describing Pacman AI. An overview can be found: here I read through the entire following thread and found some info, but most of it wasn't specific enough. The most detailed explanation, I could find without having to know any assembly, was found in the posts by Otoboke: here Reading through it all took a little while, so I figured that I could save u guys some effort if ur interested in creating a clone of sorts (which I am in the process of). An old thread in particular, was asking for this kind of info: here
kind regards,Josh Langley.
Advertisement
I quite like the Antiobjects idea: Wikipedia, Collaborative Diffusion: Programming Antiobjects (paper).
Quote:Original post by JuNC
I quite like the Antiobjects idea: Wikipedia, Collaborative Diffusion: Programming Antiobjects (paper).

A very interesting read. however, I wouldn't recommend to implement something like that, who's beginning game programming, like myself.
It looks very attractive, and after I've created a few more games under my belt, I would like to have a try at including AI Collaborative Diffusion.
kind regards,Josh Langley.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement