Sign in to follow this  

Good places to advertise for experienced c++ coders (besides this one)

This topic is 3679 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Build a community presence (site, development resources), describe your vision, develop prototypes, concepts, forums.

Then present this community to potential developers, either via boards, or through adverts in various communities. For example, if you're developing RPG type of game, present it in RPG communities.

Anything without payment will require a lot of goodwill from participants, and huge effort from you.

You're not looking for employees you can direct around - you need to attract people to trust you, follow your lead, and share your vision for no tangible reward. Very hard.

I think my post wasn't very clear. Sorry. I'm not a native English speaker.

What i wanted to ask is for someone to recommend good forums where we post for help requesting for experienced c++ game programmers.

I already have a forum, wiki, ftp, demo and source. Check the DungeonHack thread in the Help Wanted section if you are curious.

This topic is 3679 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.