Sign in to follow this  
AticAtac

Lua - Luabind - debugging

Hi, i use in my c/c++ (MSV 2005) project luabind to interface and execute external lua-files. Somewhere in my c/c++ program i call (with luabind::call_function<void>(lua, "SomeFunction"); a function in the script and the execution continues there. Now as you can imagine the script can be more or less complex and causes errors i would like to debug. So i am looking for debugging-solutions which allow me to continue debugging after the c/c++ code calls the script function. I know that there is "VSLua" which could that, but i would like to know if there are any free solutions there (also i wasn't able to get the trial version of vslua doing this). I am also interested in any (general) debugging help for lua (and luabind). thx in advance atic

Sorry, forgot to mention that i also tried "decoda".
The problem i had with it was that it didn't stop at a breakpoint in the lua script code once the c++ code started and called a function in the script through luabind. The other direction, setting a breakpoint in the c++ code, where the function was called from lua worked.
My aim is to let the c++ code start and initialize some stuffs and then call a function in the lua script, from here i want to debug ...