Battle Ball major update!

Started by
2 comments, last by goldenpanda 16 years, 5 months ago
I have released the 5th patch of Battle Ball, the biggest one to date. Key features are spectator betting, court rotation, and membership accounts. Please check it out! Happy Thanksgiving! DOWNLOAD IT HERE: http://www.battleballgame.net From the release notes: - Universal punch-through. Peer-to-peer should now start for ALL routers without requiring players to open any port. - Two new hexagonal courts. - New game setting for 3, 5, or 7 points to win - Rotation possible for all courts. Rotation is synchronized during network play. - New battle beat sound track from Jesse Hopkins, for rotating courts - Improved AI can now predict multiple bounce for all court types. AI now handles large courts extremely well. - All-new Challenge game. Must beat a mix of courts with a surprise at level 12. :) - Can now see the status of all on-going games in the lobby. - Spectator betting. Can bet on other players' games. Can delay your game start to allow time for bets. - Coins to rebates. Coins no longer convert entirely to experients points. They can be won, saved, and traded for cash instantly on the website. - Coins are tracked to 1/100th so they can be split fairly among multiple bettors and the house. - Membership accounts. Some new features are members only. Members also receive up to 1050 coins per month.
Advertisement
If this is what I think it is, you have a REALLY cool looking game!

Downloading now... :)

FlyingIsFun1217
I didnt think it was going to be this game. I played this in flash years ago :(.

NBA2K, Madden, Maneater, Killing Floor, Sims http://www.pawlowskipinball.com/pinballeternal

BIG difference from curve ball though. This comes with multiplayer, a player matching lobby, and dozens of game modes and settings. You can level up, and make bets with coins.

After some more fixing and tweak I will do an ad campaign and try to get that "critical mass". :)

FlyingIsFun what did you think of it?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement