Sign in to follow this  
brandonman

Alien Invasion

brandonman    102
Hello, and I've recently finished the framework for my game, Alien Invasion. It is a game which has the player and 1 AI opponent per level. The code is opengl with C++. I am going to post some screenshots in a couple minutes. A website is also coming soon, after which I will start asking for beta testers. The game is going to sell for between 3 and 5 dollars. Edit: Here are a couple ingame screens. Note: this isn't the final version, still a little polishing to do. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us<br/> Image Hosted by ImageShack.us<br/>

brandonman    102
Here's a website, and yes, I'll move off of freewebs, just trying to generate some interest. If you want to play or beta test, shoot me an email at the contact provided on the home-page, and I'll send you a .EXE of the game, with all the files needed.
Alien Invasion

Since I assume this is your first game, especially since your selling it and all, I'll go ahead and beta test the game for you. Heck, I'll help you with and programming help you may need even. I like to help to kick-start people in the programming biz.
(Sending email)

~PCN

Sign in to follow this