• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

spam this email

This topic is 3742 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Wow... You know, a certain phrase comes to mind... Something along the lines of "Not your personal army." But I really, REALLY never thought I would have to say that here?!...

If I had to venture a guess, that isn't his/her email address and they are trying to spam someone else's email address. If I were a mod, I would definitely delete this thread for that reason.

Huh, who would have thought that gamedev was good for spamming email addresses and asking for free web sign ups easy money? Ah well,
But yes, BAN HIM! BAN HIM AT STEAK! DO IT REAL SLOW LIKE.

Quote:
Original post by logics13377
No. -- Promit

Ok.

Oh wait...No!

[Edited by - Promit on November 24, 2007 11:16:51 PM]

First thing that occured to me, was not that he wants to spam a third party's address, but that it's a bot, seeking people to spam a address, and that address is then looted for email addresses to add to spam lists. Maybe I just think to in-depth, though. Could be a attempt to try a homebrewed spam-filter.

It would appear that the Thanksgiving weekend has put a substantial dent in moderator coverage. Sorry about that.

This topic is 3742 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.