[web] Getting into web design

Started by
2 comments, last by Pete Michaud 16 years, 4 months ago
Hello everyone. I want to jump into web development. I know the basics of html, but nothing fancy. I've seen ASP.NET and it looks very interesting, so I would like to move into that direction. So, could yall give me some links to some good beginners books that I could pick up and read. Also, could yall provide some useful links to some web development websites. Thanks for all the help.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by alexmullins
Hello everyone. I want to jump into web development. I know the basics of html, but nothing fancy. I've seen ASP.NET and it looks very interesting, so I would like to move into that direction. So, could yall give me some links to some good beginners books that I could pick up and read. Also, could yall provide some useful links to some web development websites.

Thanks for all the help.

I'm actually curious about that kind of stuff myself. Also, if anyone knows this, what software would have to be used to display 3D animation renders on a website so that the animation is triggered when the user hovers the mouse over it?

Thanks.
Did you check out this forum's FAQ and the sticky labeled "Resources"? Lots of information in there.

<hr />
Sander Marechal<small>[Lone Wolves][Hearts for GNOME][E-mail][Forum FAQ]</small>

Well, you're at the very beginning of the process of learning, so I'll give you your first piece of really important information: Web Design and Web Development are totally, entirely, fundamentally different from one another.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement