Sign in to follow this  
exploreRPG

Explorations v9.0b

Explorations v9.0b! This download includes a full SETUP.EXE to install Explorations v9.0b. Ev9.0 is now distributed as a suite of applications to help your RPG development effort. Each module will request internet access. Feel safe that this tool only broadcast to this my webserver cgi scripts in event of system errors. As usual, Explorations has a full LIBRARY setup and edit features. Ev9.0 uses custom made map regions to enable a higher degree of detail in your game design. More enhancements to region color-coding is in the works. Download Writerv9 Now! Pre-Order Today! Sample LIBRARY for Ev9.0 Because there aren't any resources converted from v8.9, I have made a sample game with tons of sprites, and map objects. You can download the .ZIP and use this demo LIBRARY while you examine Explorations features. This .ZIP will install to the MyGamev9 folder. When you start Explorations select Load Library and navigate to the MyGamev9\DATA folder. The Driver.EXE included in this .ZIP was Driver v1.5. It is *NOT* compatible with the *new* Explorations v9.0 region formats. Download Demo LIBRARY v9 Now! NOTE: If you are looking to test the new v9.0 editor the download (above) is what your want. If you want to see an Explorations Game. Click here! Explorations Forever! www.explore-rpg.com [Edited by - exploreRPG on November 25, 2007 6:34:09 PM]

Update : 12/05/2007

I have re-released Explorations v9.0 and added a few fixes to the errors that were reported to the RegServer. This release will catch ActiveX failures and instruct you to manually register .OCX components. Simply execute the batch file within the StartMenu : eGaming folder.

I have included a missing .OCX in this release so make sure you install the latest eGaming components within this download. In the future, I will probably run the "Update ActiveX Components" batch file after the install. I don't know why the installer isn't auto-registering them. (Even Microsoft's VB Runtime doesn't properly register the components.)

There were also about 3-4 system errors caused by invalid indexes and other minor data errors. This should make the overall editor more stable for testing. Thanks to everyone for testing this.

Download the latest update today!

Exploration Forever!

Sign in to follow this