• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Direct Show: ISampleGrabber callback slows down with time

This topic is 3740 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey everyone, I have the following problem: When I use ISampleGrabber to set callback to process incoming data from video capture card, everything works fine. Callback works, and I get 30 fps video. I set the callback this way: ------------------------------------------------------------------- class MySampleGrabber : public ISampleGrabberCB { .... HRESULT STDMETHODCALLTYPE SampleCB(double SampleTime, IMediaSample *pSample) { < process IMediaSample here; > return S_OK; } .... }; ------------------------------------------------------------------- ISampleGrabber *grabber; ..... grabber->SetCallback(m_mysamplegrabber, 0); ------------------------------------------------------------------- The problem is that with time callback gets called less and less frequetly and fps slowly goes down ( in an hour it becomes less than 1 fps). CPU usage goes down as well, so this makes me think that this problem is not related to the post processing of data that I do. If I restart application everything is fast again, until FPS drops again. I tried to reinitialize video source periodically from within my application, but this didn't help. FPS still goes down Did anyone face the same problem ? Any ideas what it can be ? Thanks in advance for any help.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement