Promote your game or site for free (text and image ads)

Started by
11 comments, last by mjb5791 16 years, 4 months ago
Quote:Original post by viblo
It would have been nice if you could see examples of the ads directly on wointz.com (maybe on the page with banner sizes?) or the site had direct links to other sites with the ads. That way it would be easier to see how it will look on other sites.

viblo, thanks for the commnet. There is the preview option which opens a new page and shows you how your ad will look on another site. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question.

Quote:Original post by firemonk3y
how do you finance the site given that use of the service is free?

If you go to the site and see how the point structure is set up, it always costs slightly more points to show one of your ads compared to the number of points earned when you host an ad on your site. Depending on the ad sizes used, this leaves a small percentaged of 'unused' ad space. This left over ad space is used for paid spots, which go towards financing the site.

Thanks and regards,
Mike
Advertisement
Just a quick note.

I discovered a bug with the "Contact Us" form on the website today. If anyone from this site has submitted a question using this form on or before December 10, 2007, please resubmit your question. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks and regards,
Mike
I just wanted to let everyone know about a new feature that has been added to Wointz to enhance your advertisements - content tagging. Users can now use tags to define the content of their sites and choose whether or not their advertisements will be hosted on sites with similar tags and at what frequency. Users can also limit hosting of ads to those with similar tags to the host website.

A number of users were asking for this feature, so I just wanted to let everyone know that it has been implemented.

Thanks and regards,
Mike

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement