Unknown Dady Studios (512 pack)

Started by
1 comment, last by Unknown Dady 16 years, 4 months ago
Hello my name is Mark Parra. I am quite new to these forums; some of you might know me from the Realm crafter Private forums as Mparra. I am a 3d modeler, I am somewhat good in this area even though I’m still learning to techniques, ways, and technologies of the gamming industry. Over the past 3 months I have been slowly modeling a couple of medieval models that have some specific characteristics - Low poly and Low texture sizes (512x512 and below), ideal for a MMORPG, or any other type of game. I wasn’t going to sell these models at first but since Christmas is almost here and Mark need some money to buy gifts and not go bankrupt because of Christmas, I have changed my mind. Everyone who has bought this model pack so far has been very pleased with it so I'm hopping you guys will like it too. The Model Pack is only $20.00(UDS) :::Description of Model Pack::: The "512 pack", what a odd name to call it but theres a good reason for such a name. The reason being that every single texture is 512x512 and below. Anything I think you should know.....not really besides that they look good and have alot of detail, while still having a good polys count. Also I would like to give credit to kieran belkus for helping me greatly with the windows. The Buildings do not have interiors and each window is one model, making it easy to apply them to almost any buildings. You can buy it and find more information about the model pack here: http://unknowndadystudios.com/512pack.html :::Pictures of Models In the Model Pack::: [Edited by - Unknown Dady on December 3, 2007 7:33:54 PM]
Unknown Dady StudiosTown Hall for only $5.00 don't miss out!AMD Athlon 64 x2 4800+ @ 2x2.5Ghz, 1GB RAM, 8600GT 496MB OC, XP SP2
Advertisement
Does it come with free viruses like your other applications?
Quote:Original post by Karan Bhangui
Does it come with free viruses like your other applications?

No, It does not
I dont make applications......
Unknown Dady StudiosTown Hall for only $5.00 don't miss out!AMD Athlon 64 x2 4800+ @ 2x2.5Ghz, 1GB RAM, 8600GT 496MB OC, XP SP2

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement