Sign in to follow this  

New free awesome RPG game

This topic is 3663 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Why is it called EverQuest? :P

A few suggestions:
- It would be nice if input wasn't case sensitive (e.g. it accepted 's' as well as 'S')
- Sometimes I wasn't sure that it was waiting for me to press a key to continue. Maybe just adding a '...' or '[press enter]' on the end of the line would make this more clear.
- Also, this situation didn't make sense to me:
Quote:
Bob attacks with Flame Sword and does 20 damage!
Opponent has 0 hitpoints left
Opponent was burned!

Opponent was hurt by its burn!
Opponent loses 10 hitpoints!

Opponent hits you for -5 damage

The wolf hit me after I reduced it's HP to -10 ;)

Well i fixed the case sensitiveness and he can't attack you when he's dead anymore :). I'll get back to prompting you when you need to press a key. You can download the updated file at my site.

1st: everquest? seryously?
2nd: that free site has way too many adds, my advice is to make a blog or something, or get a less spammy free host.
3rd: the store still is case sensitive.
4th: you should fix it so it doesn't say the enemy has negative hp.
5th: looks fine to me, keep it up!

I just finished adding a feature so you can finally save your game! Unfortunately you can't download it until Monday after around 8 pm. When you see the new add to the front page you'll know its there. http://nickrpg.freehosting.net Oh and i a, considering changing hosts. If i do i will leave a redirect on my site and also post the new url here.

Oh and guys if you want to be nice please click the BidVertiser ads. (NOT the Adsense ads or any other ads. they are not mine. they come with my host.) I get a few cents for each click and it adds up to help my project. http://nickrpg.freehosting.net

Sign in to follow this